I chose this as my first blog post because I personally love reading what people have been watching on Netflix to get inspiration for new things to watch and I also thought it would help you to get to know me better 🙂 p.s. there are no spoilers in this post.
1. The Vampire Diaries – My ultimate favourite series on Netflix. Ever since I seen the first episode I fell in love with the characters and the storyline. Been watching this for years and have seen the whole thing a few times through (not even sorry) well worth the watch or several 😉
2. Stranger Things – I started watching this last week and have already finished this and Stranger Things 2 as well. I cannot wait to see what the gang get up to in Season 3, It took no time for me to get totally obsessed with everything to do with the show, the actors are extremely talented for such a young age. If you love all things supernatural and mystery you will definitely love this.
3. Riverdale – Since this first came out I couldn’t stop watching, currently watching season 2 and waiting each week for a new episode, do wish it came out as a whole season so I could just binge watch it but honestly LOVE this so much and all the characters in the show, definitely a show everyone should watch.
4. Gilmore Girls – This series I started watching when I was about 12 years old (6 years ago!!) and I instantly loved the mother/daughter bond between Lorelai and Rory because it reminded me of the same bond I share with my own Mum who I consider to be my best friend. I consider this to be my “cosy” programme that I just love to make a cup of tea, curl up in my PJs and watch for hours. I was more than excited when they brought out a sequel and cannot wait to see what they have planned for the future.
5. That 70s Show – I could legit laugh out loud for ages watching this show, I’m not usually one to watch sitcom type shows but this one is just amazing. I loved that this could make me cry with laughter which is something I think is hard to find on most comedy shows. I also loved watching how to characters changed and how their relationships developed throughout the 8 seasons. If you are looking for a laugh, you’ll love this.
6. Pretty Little Liars – Like most of the shows I have mentioned in this post this is another well-known show on Netflix. I know a lot of you will probably have seen this but if you haven’t you 100% have to go and watch it right now! I loved the mystery of the girls trying to find out who “A” is and I can admit (without spoiling it) I definitely did not guess who it was, I was totally shocked by the reveal, although I was slightly disappointed about who turns out to be “A” but I still watched until end and loved it.
7. Gossip Girl – Last but no means least! I absolutely loved the how this show is set and again similar to PLL with them trying to find out the identity of Gossip Girl. This did take me a bit longer to finish than the others as I lost my obsession with it for a while and took a break from watching it but once I got back into it I loved it.
I could probably ramble on for ages about Netflix and all the shows I love but I think this is enough for one post, Hope you enjoyed my first post, remember to subscribe and look out for more posts in future!